Your generous support will allows us to continue as the local advocate for reproductive health and justice. An entirely volunteer staffed organization in partnership with the Women’s Health Specialists professionals have been able to fill the need of the ONLY unbiased sex education and healthcare in Nevada County.
- We continue to operate The Clinic! in Grass Valley, offering compassionate reproductive healthcare services to uninsured or under insured residence of Nevada County. The operating cost was over $16,000.00 in 2012.
- From January to April 2013 The Clinic! served over 1000 clients with consultation and clinical services. The Clinic! is open two days a week.
- Citizens for Choice offer sex education peer advocates and outreach to the students at Sierra College.
- We provide baskets in accessible locations around the community with free condoms and educational information.
- We are training speakers to present sex education workshops for young adults to be held in the soon updated office space at The Clinic!
- Our advocates are sent to the State Capitol in the spring each year to lobby for reproductive rights.
- Citizens for Choice is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
1. PayPal Link:
2. Donation Form – Print form, fill out and mail with your check to Citizens for Choice, P O Box 3525, Grass Valley, CA 95945
3. eScrip – If you have an SPD Community card you can also donate through the eScrip program by going to SPD.com to register your card or ask at SPD.
4. Savemart: Please pick up a S.H.A.R.E.S card and sign up Citizens for Choice as your preferred non-profit.
5. Stock Transfer – Please have your broker contact our broker, Yuba River Wealth Management at 530 265-9272 for stock transfer information.
6. Pay Anywhere – We have a mobile devise that accepts credit card or ATM cards.
Our Heartfelt Thanks to our Donors!
Citizens for Choice does not sell, trade, rent or share names, mail or email addresses or telephone numbers of our donors. Citizens for Choice subscribes to the Donor Bill of Rights. All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to the staff that processes the data. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access this data. Citizens for Choice only uses highly secure online payment processing services. Citizens for Choice does not store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers, or other account data sent to these processing services.
Citizens for Choice use contact information of donors for the following purposes:
- Sending receipts and thank you letters to donors.
- Notification to individuals in whose honor/memory donations have been made when requested by donor.
- Reporting to relevant federal and state agencies when required by law. (Note: These reports are not available to the public.)
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Citizens for Choice.